Important class information!
- Our classes have a list of required supplies that you should receive when you pay for the class. Please make sure you read it thoroughly so you are prepared for class.
- If you find it necessary to cancel a class, you will receive store credit if cancellation is made at least one week prior to start of class.
- We may find it necessary to cancel a class if minimum enrollment is not met. If we do so, you will receive a full class fee refund.
- We have worked hard to offer you great classes with the most up-to-date quilting techniques and information. All classes require supplies. We realize that quilting notions, supplies, and fabrics can be expensive. In order for you to have a successful class, it is important for you to have all the supplies listed on our supply sheets. We do not list any unnecessary supplies.
- We also respect all copyright laws. Class fees include a pattern or book for each student in class unless noted otherwise. If you already own the class pattern or book, bring it to the first class session and you will be refunded the purchase price minus 20%.
- If you are purchasing class supplies, tell us at the register and you will receive a 10% discount on qualifying merchandise.
- We will cancel classes and close thestore if White Bear Lake Area Schools (ISD #624) close due to bad weather. However, please use your own judgment if classes are not cancelled and driving conditions are poor. Cancelled classes will be re-scheduled as quickly as possible. Closings are always listed on 830 AM radio and on various TV channels.
Bear Patch Clubs!
Hand Embroidery with Sharon
Club Fee: $40 Class Fee includes book and fee class fee
or choose to pay $10 per session and get your book
after the 3rd class fee is paid
Join Sharon as she starts the Fall Runner project from the book- Stitches from the Garden
Mondays, September 19, October 10*, November 21 and December 12*
1 pm and 6:30 pm
Tuesdays, September 20, October 18, November 15*, November 17, December 13*
1 pm only
Thursdays, September 15, October 20, November 17, December 15
1 pm only
*Note week change due to schedule conflict.
Each class is normally scheduled for the 3rd Monday, Tuesday and Thursday of each month. These days do not always fall in the same calendar week.
Bear Patch Circle of Quilters
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Saturday, December 3, 2016
$5 per session
Do you like getting together with fellow quilters?
Do you like sharing show and tell?
Do you like seeing the latest and greatest in fabric, patterns, books, and notions?
Do you like learning something new?
Do you like treats and door prizes?
If so, this is just the Club for you!
Treats, special guests and more! Join us to find out what's new in the quilting world and in the store. We will have a special program focus each time we meet.