Important class information!
- Our classes have a list of required supplies that you should receive when you pay for the class. Please make sure you read it thoroughly so you are prepared for class.
- If you find it necessary to cancel a class, you will receive store credit if cancellation is made at least one week prior to start of class.
- We may find it necessary to cancel a class if minimum enrollment is not met. If we do so, you will receive a full class fee refund.
- We have worked hard to offer you great classes with the most up-to-date quilting techniques and information. All classes require supplies. We realize that quilting notions, supplies, and fabrics can be expensive. In order for you to have a successful class, it is important for you to have all the supplies listed on our supply sheets. We do not list any unnecessary supplies.
- We also respect all copyright laws. Class fees include a pattern or book for each student in class unless noted otherwise. If you already own the class pattern or book, bring it to the first class session and you will be refunded the purchase price minus 20%.
- If you are purchasing class supplies, tell us at the register and you will receive a 10% discount on qualifying merchandise.
- We will cancel classes and close thestore if White Bear Lake Area Schools (ISD #624) close due to bad weather. However, please use your own judgment if classes are not cancelled and driving conditions are poor. Cancelled classes will be re-scheduled as quickly as possible. Closings are always listed on 830 AM radio and on various TV channels.